EMPHASIS: LAMP training course
10-11th November 2016
Fera, York, UK
• Background to LAMP detection
• Basics of how to Design LAMP assays
• How to optimise and run LAMP assays
• How to use the Genie II and Genie III systems
• How to troubleshoot LAMP tests
Please log-in to receive further information...
The “EMPHASIS’ Science with Farmers: call for early adopters” is an initiative in the frame of EU H2020 project EMPHASIS, it will give the opportunity to farmers and professionals working with them, all around Europe to learn about practical, innovative and experimental solutions developed by EMPHASIS.
September 18th - 21th 2018 / Parma, Italy
EFSA conference 2018 is constructed around the motto “contextualising risk assessment”. This means reflecting on the future of risk assessment in food safety while acknowledging the social and political context within which it operates.