EMPHASIS: LAMP training course
10-11th November 2016
Fera, York, UK
• Background to LAMP detection
• Basics of how to Design LAMP assays
• How to optimise and run LAMP assays
• How to use the Genie II and Genie III systems
• How to troubleshoot LAMP tests
Please log-in to receive further information...
The event was organized by the project coordinator Agroinnova, the Center of Competence for the Innovation in the agro-environmental field of University of Torino, directed by Maria Lodovica Gullino.
This short survey aims to learn more about how the practical solutions for pest surveillance, control and eradication developed under the EMPHASIS project address the needs of potential end-users.
EMPHASIS survey of end-users: deadline extended till 19 February 2019